StarLight CareGivers is proud to offer highly qualified, experienced employees, with wide-ranging skills, who deliver exceptional care to all of our Clients. Our CareGivers are also background checked, fingerprinted, drug-free, fully insured, licensed and bonded.
StarLight CareGivers provides on-site, online, and ongoing training for our CareGivers, ensuring a continuous high level of skill. We also offer free caregiver training to our clients families, this is important as we work together as a team. We strive to maintain the highest caliber of private duty care by constantly evaluating our client's needs and caregivers skills, and will modify or create new services to fulfill our client's expectations. StarLight CareGivers employees have the compassion and desire to assist others in maintaining their independence in private home settings, hospitals, long term care facilities, or wherever our services are needed.
A quick summary of type of services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship care – Like reading, playing games or enjoying a meal together
- Personal care – Daily living tasks like bathing, grooming and dressing
- Day surgery support – transportation and post-surgical monitoring, concierge service
- Medication reminders – We assist to make sure our clients take medications at the right time
- Respite care for family members – Caring for loved ones can be a full-time job, so let us free up some time
- Respite service – We work with Hospice agencies and supplement skilled nursing with non-medical home care
- Light housekeeping – Vacuuming, dusting, organizing, dishes, and more
- Meal planning and preparation – Our trained CareGivers encourage a healthy diet and help to ensure proper nutrition
- Shopping/Errands – Going to the bank, hairdresser, the grocery store or picking up a prescription, we make the simple tasks less of a burden
- Transportation – We help our Clients get where they need to be, such as doctor appointments, events, meetings and religious services
- Fall precaution care – Falls are a threat to the safety and independence of older adults and a leading cause of injury, we help make and keep the home safe
- Range of motion/walking assistance – After an injury, or to just to help get around
For more detail visit the StarLight CareGivers Companion Care and Personal Care services page.