Join Our Team
Are you passionate about caring for the elderly as you would for members of your own family? Are you looking to join a team of professionals who are dedicated to enhancing the lives of local seniors? Then consider a career as a StarLight CareGiver. This is not just a job, but a career in caring, where you will be valued for the contributions you make and rewarded for your dedication.
We offer comprehensive initial training and ongoing training to help develop your career. StarLight also offers free yoga classes to all of our CareGivers -- and the family CareGivers of clients. Caring for our CareGivers and our clients' families plays an essential role in maintaining peace of mind, body and spirit.
By working for StarLight CareGivers, rather than a facility, our employees get the opportunity to manage their own lives. StarLight CareGivers work when and where they want, allowing them to spend time with their families when their families need them, not when it fits into a rigid 7 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday through Friday week. If our employees want a week off, they take it; yet, or if they choose to work six or seven days a week, we will try to find them work. We take into account where our employees enjoy working and their special interests, and try to cater to their wants and desires. With the freedom of working a variety of shifts, our employees avoid getting burned out and are able to truly enjoy the experience of caring for others.
For those wishing to apply with us, we require:
- A warm heart and a caring personality
- At least two years of experience providing hands on personal care with elderly; and/or a CNA or CHHA certification
- Physically able to transfer people of varying weights
- Current license for all licensed disciplines
- Verifiable employment references
- INS authorization to work in the United States if you are not a citizen
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug test, and TB test
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a current driver's license
- Have current auto Insurance
Job seekers need to apply online and also complete our Caregiver Quality Assurance screening and skills tests.
You can optionally email us your resume directly at